New Government Jobs 2019:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as IES/ISS (Indian Economic Service Examination/Indian Statistical Service Examination) Vacancy from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 in the prescribed format.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms? Can read the whole Notification and can submit the application through the official portal.
|Indian Economic Service (IES) Examination||32||Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University.|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination||33||Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a recognized University.|
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2019):-
- Minimum Age limit for Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age limit for Candidates:30 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of recent passport size photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.