UPSC Recruitment 2020- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Government of India have recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 886 vacancies on the posts of Civil Service IAS IFS. The Government of India released the official notification regarding recruitment in the state. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Jobs through the online process. Candidates have to complete their online registration on or before the last date.
Stay tuned with this article for Civil Service IAS IFS Jobs Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more. Also, follow the Highonstudy.com website to know all the latest updates about Central Govt. Vacancies.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020, Notification Released for 886 Vacancy
The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Bharti 2020.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Civil Service IAS IFS|
|Total Posts||886 Seats|
|Start Date||February 12, 2020|
|Last Date||March 03, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Across India|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
|Civil Service IAS IFS||
Civil Service IAS IFS Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Apply: 12 February 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 03 March 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Civil Service IAS IFS Posts check-in notification & other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Posts Application Fees:
- The Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The Application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NIL
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form” given in Appendix-IIA.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/ Personality Test.
- The facility of withdrawal of Application is available for those candidates who do not want to appear for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. In this regard, Instructions are
mentioned in Appendix IIB of this Examination Notice.
UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification||Download Here (IAS)
Download Here (IFS)
|Official Website||Click Here|