UPSC Recruitment 2020: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO. The UPSC Job is issued for 35 Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 10th September 2020 is the last date to submit UPSC Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in UPSC notification. Now you should continue to this UPSC Jobs article for other details like the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Central Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
“Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 35 Specialist Grade-III, Research Officer & GDMO Posts
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO|
|Starting Date||August 21, 2020|
|Last Date||September 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO||Aspirants must have an MBBS, Graduate Degree, Master Degree from a recognized University.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official UPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Maximum age limit for Specialist Grade-III Candidates: 40 Years
- Maximum age limit for Senior Scientific Officer, Research Officer & GDMO Candidates: 35 Years
- Pay Scale for Specialist Grade-III Candidates: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix
- Pay Scale for Research Officer Candidates: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix
- Pay Scale for Senior Scientific Officer Candidates: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix
- Pay Scale for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Candidates: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: August 21, 2020
- Last Date: September 10, 2020
Application Apply Online – UPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “UPSC Recruitment” Application. The UPSC Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Test
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
UPSC Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The UPSC Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The UPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the UPSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the UPSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) web site for Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘UPSC Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – UPSC Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the UPSC Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.