UPSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/ Senior Tutor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer. The UPSC Jobs notification is released for 35 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Graduate, MBBS, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 03 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPSC notification if they eligible. UPSC informationn given in this article like the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 35 Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/ Senior Tutor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/ Senior Tutor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||17 November 2020|
|Last Date||03 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/ Senior Tutor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Graduate, MBBS, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPSC Jobs 2020 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSC Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/ Senior Tutor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 25/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PH/ Women - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSC application submission: 17 November 2020
- Last Date for UPSC Jobs form submission: 03 December 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/ Senior Tutor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer. Candidates who are looking for UPSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSC Jobs 2020.
|Read the official UPSC Notification for detailed UPSC job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also UPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is - upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form