WBHRB Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for recruitment of Medical Technologist. The WBHRB Jobs notification is released for 1647 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 06 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official WBHRB notification if they eligible. WBHRB informationn given in this article like the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2021 Notification, WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, WBHRB Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://wbhrb.in/.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 1647 Medical Technologist Vacancy
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||WBHRB Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Medical Technologist|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||28 January 2021|
|Last Date||06 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 28900/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical Technologist||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply WBHRB Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply WBHRB Jobs 2021 application: 39 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for WBHRB Medical Technologist Posts: Rs. 28900/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 160/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for WBHRB application submission: 28 January 2021
- Last Date for WBHRB Jobs form submission: 06 February 2021
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Medical Technologist (Lab) Gr-III, Medical Technologist (OT) Gr-III, Medical Technologist (ECG) Gr-III, Medical Technologist (Critical Care) Gr-III, Medical Technologist (P & O) Gr-III, Medical Technologist (EEG/EMG) Gr-III. Candidates who are looking for WBHRB Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for WBHRB Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for WBHRB Jobs 2021
As always, this time also WBHRB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their WBHRB Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful WBHRB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole WBHRB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of WBHRB that is - https://wbhrb.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for WBHRB Vacancy)
- In that blank WBHRB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
WBHRB Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.