WBHRB Recruitment 2020 » West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released WBHRB Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions on a contract basis, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts. As mention in the “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 1371. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. June 29, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs article for other details like West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 Notification, WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming WBHRB Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website wbhrb.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||June 19, 2020|
|Last Date||June 29, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Job seekers must have a degree of Degree, MBBS Degree, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Pay Salary|
|General Medicine||162||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|General Surgery||168||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Gynae & Obs||121||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Anesthesia||226||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Opthalmology||93||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Otorhinolaryngology||92||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Dermatology||07||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Pathology||49||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Biochemistry||61||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Microbiology||05||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Paediatric Medicine||141||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Ortopaedic Surgery||103||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Oncology||07||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Radiodiagnosis||102||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Psychiatry||03||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
|Medicolegal||31||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs.42,000/-|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official WBHRB Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 1 Jan 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years To 40 Years
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 210/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fees
- Notification Date: June 19, 2020
- Last Date: June 29, 2020
Application Apply Online – WBHRB Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “WBHRB Recruitment” Application. The WBHRB General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the WBHRB Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) web site for General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘WBHRB General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – WBHRB General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the WBHRB General Medicine, General Surgery & Other Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.