West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as ” Clerk” Vacancy in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 (twenty) words per minute in English or 10 (ten) words per minute in Bengali.
|For Gen/ OBC Candidates||₹110|
|For SC/ ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
Post & Post Details:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Mar 2019 till 12|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through online||25 Mar 2019 till 12|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through Offline||26 Mar 2019|
- (PB-2) ₹5,400 to ₹25,200 + G.P. ₹2,600 besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per Government rules.
Age Limit (as on 1 Jan 2019):-
- Minimum Age for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 40 Years
- The relaxation in age to the reserved categories as per rules/instructions West Bengal Government.
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.pscwb.ucanapply.com
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-