WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020: WCD (Women and Child Development Department) has released the latest Notification to hire Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. The WCD Karnataka Job Advertisement is issued for 775 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 05th October 2020 is the last date to submit WCD Karnataka Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the WCD Karnataka notification. Now you should continue to this WCD Karnataka Jobs article for other details like the Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2020 Notification, WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Karnataka Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
“WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 775 Anganwadi Worker and Helper Posts
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Starting Date||September 04, 2020 (Belagavi), August 24, 2020 (Shivamogga), August 14, 2020 (Haveri), August 05, 2020 (Bengaluru Rural)|
|Last Date||October 05, 2020 (Belagavi), September 23, 2020 (Shivamogga), September 14, 2020 (Haveri), September 05, 2020 (Bengaluru Rural)|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper||Aspirants must have a degree in 8th, 10th or Equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official WCD Karnataka Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Pay Scale for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Candidates: check notification
- Starting Date (Belagavi): September 04, 2020
- Starting Date (Shivamogga): August 24, 2020
- Starting Date (Haveri): August 14, 2020
- Starting Date (Bengaluru Rural): August 05, 2020
- Last Date (Belagavi): October 05, 2020
- Last Date (Shivamogga): September 23, 2020
- Last Date (Haveri): September 14, 2020
- Last Date (Bengaluru Rural): September 05, 2020
Application Apply Online – WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “WCD Karnataka Recruitment” Application. The WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification||Download Here (Belagavi)
Download Here (Shivamogga)
Download Here (Haveri)
Download Here (Bengaluru Rural)
|Official Website||Click here|
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the WCD Karnataka recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the WCD Karnataka Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of WCD Karnataka web site for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.