Government Recruitment 2019:- West Bengal Police has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Constable (Male)” Vacancy for 8419 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
- Minimum Age for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 27 Years
- The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST applicants of West
Bengal only by 05 (five) years and OBC applicants of West Bengal only by 03 (three) years.
- Age relaxation is NOT available to Civic Volunteers.
The following Application and/or Processing fees have been fixed.
- All categories of West Bengal: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee: Rs. 150/-+Processing Fee: Rs. 20/-)
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee only)
|Post Name||Total Posts|
. NAME OF THE POST AND PAY SCALE
- Constables (Male) in West Bengal Police in the Pay Scale of Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West
Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to wbpolice.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.