Western Railway Recruitment 2020 » Apply 42 Job for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Notification – Western Railway has released WR Railway Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Posts. As mention in the “Western Railway Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 42. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 10 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this WR Railway Jobs article for other details like WR Recruitment 2020 Notification, Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Western Railway Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Typist|
|Starting Date||May 11, 2020|
|Last Date||June 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Junior Clerk-cum-Typist||All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in the category of Hamal/Safaiwala under Janitor/BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator, and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Western Railway Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: May 11, 2020
- Last Date: June 10, 2020
- Check in the official notification.
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Pay Scale for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Posts: 1900 (GP)/ Level-2
Application Apply Mode – WR Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the Western Railway Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the WR Western Railway Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
- The willing staff who satisfy the prescribed conditions of eligibility will be subjected to a written examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into in two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arithmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.
- Total number of question will be asked- 100+10=110 questions approximately.
- OMR Sheets shall be used for answering the questions.
- In terms of Railway Board’s letter No E(NG)I/2018/PM1/4 it. 14.11.2019 (RBE No. 194/2019), there will be no negative marking in the selection against departmental quota where the panel is arranged in the order of seniority from those qualified.
- The duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Admit Card – WR Railway Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Jobs 2020
The Western Railway 2020 Admit Card for the Written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The WR Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Railway WR recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Railway Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official WR web site for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Western Railway Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Western Railway Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Junior Clerk-cum-Typist is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.