Western Railway Recruitment 2020 » Western Railway has released WR Railway Paramedical Staff & Doctor Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Paramedical Staff & Doctor Posts on a contract basis. As mention in the “Western Railway Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 177. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 24 May 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this WR Railway Jobs article for other details like WR Recruitment 2020 Notification, Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ What’s app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners & Paramedical staff on full-time contract basis for 3 months to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Western Railway Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website 220.127.116.11
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Paramedical Staff & Doctor|
|Starting Date||May 18, 2020|
|Last Date||May 24, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|CMP-GDMO||9||Aspirants must have a degree in MBBS (MCI Recognized ) Candidates must be
registered with MCI/MMC
Obst & Gynae
|11||Aspirants must have an MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective
specialty. (Degree should be MCI Recognized ) Candidates must be
registered with MCI/MMC
|2||Aspirants must have a B.sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Proof to be attached)|
|Hospital Attendants||65||Aspirants must have a degree in Matric pass with experience of working in a hospital set up|
|House Keeping Asst.||90||Aspirants must have a degree in Matric pass with experience of working in a hospital set up (Preferable)|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Western Railway Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: May 18, 2020
- Last Date: May 24, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 53 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Pay Scale for Paramedical Staff & Doctor Posts: Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 95000/-
Application Apply Mode – WR Paramedical Staff & Doctor Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the Western Railway Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the WR Western Railway Paramedical Staff & Doctor Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|