Bank Government Jobs 2019:- Yavatmal District Central Cooperative (YDCC) Bank Limited, Yavatmal, Maharashtra has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as “Junior Clerk & Assistant ” Vacancy for “147” Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms? Can read the whole Notification and can submit the application through the official portal.
Posts name & Educational Qualifications:-
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Clerk||133||Bachelor of any branch should have passed at least 45% marks.|
|Assistant Employee (soldier)||14||10th Pass.|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Minimum Age to form submission for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 35 Years
- The relaxation in age to the reserved categories as per rules/instructions of Punjab/Haryana Government.
- Application fees for all categories candidates for form submission:- Rs. 1000/-
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of recent passport size photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://yavatmaldccbank.co.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.