PPSC Recruitment 2020 » Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts. As mention in the “PPSC Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 53. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 31, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs article for other details like Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, PPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming PPSC Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website ppsc.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts|
|Starting Date||July 13, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a degree of Law Graduate, Degree in Engineering, Matric from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Legal Assistant Post||03|
|Sub Divisional Engineer Post||50|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official PPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Pay Scale for Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- As on 01/01/2020
- Minimum and Maximum Age limit for Deputation: 18 Years To 38 Years
- Starting Date to apply: July 13, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check the Official Notification
Application Apply Online – PPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “PPSC Recruitment” Application. The PPSC Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Post Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Notification||Download Here 03 Posts
|Official Website||Click here|
Punjab Public Service Commission Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts 2020 Admit Card
The Punjab Public Service Commission Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Punjab Public Service Commission recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Punjab Public Service Commission Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) web site for Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Punjab Public Service Commission Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Punjab Public Service Commission Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment, Legal Assistant, Sub Divisional Engineer & Other Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.