Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 » Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Hindustan Copper Limited Advertisement is issued for the Trade Apprentices Posts. As mention in the “HCL Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 290. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 25 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in HCL notification. Now you should continue to this Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs article for other details like HCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 Notification, Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.hindustancopper.com.
“HCL Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 290 Trade Apprentices Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Starting Date||July 10, 2020|
|Last Date||July 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Trade Apprentices||290||The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 12
and the same must be recognized by NCVT. In the case of Sl N. 1 & 2, the candidate must be 10th pass.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official HCL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 10, 2020
- Last Date: July 25, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 30 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check Notification
- As admissible under the rules.
Application Apply Online – Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals
STEP 1 Apprenticeship Registration
Candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship in the Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under the establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2 (Online submission of application at Hindustan Copper Limited website), otherwise, the application will not be considered finally submitted. Registration on the above portal is mandatory for all the candidates, whether they are applying on a 10th basis or ITI basis.
STEP 2 Online submission of Application
The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases, only the first submitted application shall be considered.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit-based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board. In the case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to the dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing the merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|