AAI Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Airports Authority of India for recruitment of Manager and Junior Executive. The AAI Jobs notification is released for 368 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 14 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official AAI notification if they eligible. AAI informationn given in this article like the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 Notification, AAI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, AAI Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.aai.aero.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 368 Manager and Junior Executive Vacancy
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||AAI Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Manager and Junior Executive|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||15 December 2020|
|Last Date||14 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 40000-180000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Manager and Junior Executive||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 30 November 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply AAI Jobs 2020 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for AAI Manager and Junior Executive Posts: Rs. 40000-180000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Female - Rs. 170/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for AAI application submission: 15 December 2020
- Last Date for AAI Jobs form submission: 14 January 2021
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Manager and Junior Executive. Candidates who are looking for AAI Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for AAI Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
- Manager (Fire Services): 11
- Manager (Technical): 02
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 264
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): 83
- Junior Executive (Technical): 08
|Read the official AAI Notification for detailed AAI job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply [Online]||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for AAI Jobs 2020
As always, this time also AAI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their AAI Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful AAI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole AAI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of AAI that is - www.aai.aero
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for AAI Vacancy)
- In that blank AAI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
AAI Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.