Andhra Pradesh State Government has released AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Ward Volunteer on its official website at https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/. AP Grama Volunteer is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 913 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of AP Grama Volunteer and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 by 06 June 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 12th certificate degree.
Andhra Pradesh State Government Jobs 2021 | Apply Online AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Posts Name||Ward Volunteer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||03 June 2021|
|Last Date||06 June 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 5000/-|
|Job Location||Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ward Volunteer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for AP Grama Volunteer Ward Volunteer Posts: 5000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for AP Grama Volunteer application submission: 03 June 2021
- Last Date for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs form submission: 06 June 2021
Andhra Pradesh State Government has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Grama Volunteer. Candidates who are looking for AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.