APGCL Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited for recruitment of AM, JM & AAO. The APGCL Jobs notification is released for 26 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, PGDM, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 18 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official APGCL notification if they eligible. APGCL informationn given in this article like the Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, APGCL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APGCL Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.apgcl.org.
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 26 AM, JM & AAO Vacancy
|Organization Name||Assam Power Generation Company Limited|
|Job Type||APGCL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||AM, JM & AAO|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 December 2020|
|Last Date||18 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25000-112000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|AM, JM & AAO||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, PGDM, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 November 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APGCL Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APGCL Jobs 2020 application: 44 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APGCL AM, JM & AAO Posts: Rs. 25000-112000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 800/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 400/- | PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for APGCL application submission: 09 December 2020
- Last Date for APGCL Jobs form submission: 18 December 2020
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of AM, JM & AAO. Candidates who are looking for APGCL Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for APGCL Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official APGCL Notification for detailed APGCL Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for APGCL Jobs 2020
As always, this time also APGCL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their APGCL Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful APGCL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole APGCL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of APGCL that is - www.apgcl.org
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for APGCL Vacancy)
- In that blank APGCL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
APGCL Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.