APSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Assam Public Service Commission for recruitment of Cultural Development Officer. The APSC Jobs notification is released for 22 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 11 July 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official APSC notification if they eligible. APSC informationn given in this article like the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://apsc.nic.in/.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 22 Cultural Development Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||APSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Cultural Development Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 June 2022|
|Last Date||11 July 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 14000-60500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Cultural Development Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2022 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2022 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APSC Cultural Development Officer Posts: Rs. 14000-60500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ EWs - Rs. 285.40/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 185.40/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for APSC application submission: 11 June 2022
- Last Date for APSC Jobs form submission: 11 July 2022
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Cultural Development Officer. Candidates who are looking for APSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for APSC Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for APSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also APSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their APSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful APSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole APSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of APSC that is - http://apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for APSC Vacancy)
- In that blank APSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
APSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.