APSC Recruitment 2020 » Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. APSC Advertisement is issued for the Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Posts. As mention in the “Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 49. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 31 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Assam Public Service Commission notification. Now you should continue to this APSC Jobs article for other details like APSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website apsc.nic.in.
“Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 49 Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director|
|Notification Date||June 29, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director||49||A candidate must have at least a Bachelors Degree in any branch of
Engineering or in Arts or Science or commerce of a University or any
other institution in India or abroad, recognized by the Government for the purpose with minimum of 2nd class honors (Major) in any Specific
Subject or distinction in the degree course.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official APSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Notification Date: June 29, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 25 Years to 45 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The Application Submission fees for BPL Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Posts: Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 110000/-
Application Apply Online – APSC Recruitment 2020
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written Test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the Commission decides to hold a written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only on the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 31-07-2020 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channels as per terms of the advertisement or subsequent announcements, the applications must be received before the last date of submission of the applications.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after the appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
|Official Website||Click here|
APSC Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The APSC Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The APSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the APSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the APSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) web site for Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘APSC Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – APSC Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the APSC Assistant Engineer, Functional Manager, Assistant Director is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.