WBPSC Recruitment 2020 » West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. WBPSC Advertisement is issued for the Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Posts. As mention in the “West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 26. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 02 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in WBPSC notification. Now you should continue to this WB PSC Jobs article for other details like West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming WB Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website wbpsc.gov.in.
“WBPSC Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 26 Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Civil Judge (Jr. Divn)|
|Starting Date||July 07, 2020|
|Last Date||August 02, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Civil Judge (Jr. Divn)||26||A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India; (ii)
A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State
Government or the Central Government; (iii) Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination; (iv) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) –
vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
|Total||26 [Unreserved – 16, Scheduled Caste – 03, Scheduled Tribe – 01,
OBC(A) – 03, OBC(B) – 02 and P.W.D. – 01( Category will be
intimated later )]
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official WBPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 07, 2020
- Last Date: August 02, 2020
- As on July 04, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 23 Years to 35 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Posts: Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
Application Apply Online – WBPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “WBPSC Recruitment” Application. The WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The W.B.J.S. Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz.,
(i) Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type),
(ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
(iii) Personality Test.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the WBPSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the WBPSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official WBPSC web site for Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.