BOB Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Bank of Baroda for recruitment of Digital Risk Specialist, Digital Sales Officer & Other. The BOB Jobs notification is released for 13 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 30 November 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official BOB notification if they eligible. BOB informationn given in this article like the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Notification, BOB Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, BOB Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bankofbaroda.in.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 13 Digital Risk Specialist, Digital Sales Officer & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Posts Name||Digital Risk Specialist, Digital Sales Officer & Other|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 November 2020|
|Last Date||30 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Digital Risk Specialist, Digital Sales Officer & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply BOB Jobs 2020 application: 25 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BOB Jobs 2020 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BOB Digital Risk Specialist, Digital Sales Officer & Other Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 600/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for BOB application submission: 09 November 2020
- Last Date for BOB Jobs form submission: 30 November 2020
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Digital Risk Specialist, Digital Sales Officer, Lead – Digital Business Partnerships, Lead Digital Sales, Digital Analytics Specialist, Innovation & Emerging Tech Specialist, Digital Journey Specialist, UI/ UX Specialist, Testing Specialist. Candidates who are looking for Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official BOB Notification for detailed BOB job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply [Online]||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for BOB Jobs 2020
As always, this time also BOB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their BOB Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful BOB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole BOB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of BOB that is - www.bankofbaroda.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for BOB Vacancy)
- In that blank BOB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
BOB Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.