BARC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees & Technician. The BARC Jobs notification is released for 160 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 31 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official BARC notification if they eligible. BARC informationn given in this article like the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020 Notification, BARC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, BARC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website recruit.barc.gov.in.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 160 Stipendiary Trainees & Technician Vacancy
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Type||BARC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Stipendiary Trainees & Technician|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||15 December 2020|
|Last Date||31 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 10500-25500/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Stipendiary Trainees & Technician||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 30 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply BARC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BARC Jobs 2020 application: 25 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BARC Stipendiary Trainees & Technician Posts: 10500-25500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Category I - Rs. 150/- | Category-II and Direct Recruitment - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for BARC application submission: 15 December 2020
- Last Date for BARC Jobs form submission: 31 January 2021
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – Nuclear Recycle Board (BARC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Stipendiary Trainees & Technician. Candidates who are looking for BARC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for BARC Jobs 2020.
|Read the official BARC Notification for detailed BARC job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for BARC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also BARC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their BARC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful BARC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole BARC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of BARC that is - recruit.barc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for BARC Vacancy)
- In that blank BARC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form