BECIL Recruitment 2020: New advertisement issued recently by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd to hire Technical Officer & Liaison Officer. The BECIL Jobs notification is released for 25 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, Medical Science, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 03 November 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official BECIL notification if they eligible. BECIL informationn given in this article like the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Notification, BECIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, BECIL Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.becil.com.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 25 Technical Officer & Liaison Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Posts Name||Technical Officer & Liaison Officer|
|Publish/Starting Date||23 October 2020|
|Last Date||03 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Telangana Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Technical Officer & Liaison Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, Medical Science, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 30 September 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BECIL Jobs 2020 application: Technical Officer - 30 Years | Liaison Officer - 50 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BECIL Technical Officer & Liaison Officer Posts: 23000-75000
- Publish/ Starting Date for BECIL application submission: 23 October 2020
- Last Date for BECIL Jobs form submission: 03 November 2020
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Technical Officer, Liaison Officer. Candidates who are looking for BECIL Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for BECIL Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 23.10.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 03.11.2020 (1400 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of the registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take a re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for Online registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of the on-line registered application form by affixing the recent color passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at the right top corner of the online application form space provided for photographs. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The details of shortlisted candidates for interviews will be hosted on the Company website as and when decided.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process in case it is submitted by providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of a candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- The selection will be based on interview performance. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents will entail summary rejection of his/ her candidature.
|Read the official BECIL Notification for detailed BECIL Jobs information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|