BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the latest Notification to hire Analyst, Sample Collector, Lab Attendant. The BECIL Job Advertisement is issued for 17 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 10th, 12th, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 06 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official BECIL notification. Now you should continue to this BECIL Jobs article for other details like the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, BECIL Recruitment 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.becil.com.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Jobs 2020 | Apply Offline 17 Analyst, Sample Collector, Lab Attendant Vacancies | BECIL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job Type||BECIL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Analyst, Sample Collector, Lab Attendant|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||23 September 2020|
|Last Date||06 October 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Analyst - Rs. 18000/- | Sample Collector - Rs. 13000/- | Lab Attendant - 14000/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Analyst, Sample Collector, Lab Attendant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 31 October 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BECIL Jobs 2020 application: 28 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BECIL Analyst, Sample Collector, Lab Attendant Posts: Rs. Analyst - Rs. 18000/- | Sample Collector - Rs. 13000/- | Lab Attendant - 14000/-/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants - GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate - SC/ ST/ PH - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/Starting Date for BECIL application submission: 23 September 2020
- Last Date for BECIL Jobs form submission: 06 October 2020
- Procedure for selecting the candidate: Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Personal Interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Online /Offline interview.
- Candidates are advised to fill the BECIL Application Form Enclosed with this notification , with proper details such as correct email id, contact numbers, and postal addresses, qualification, experience etc indicated in the application form as all correspondence will be made by the BECIL through e-mail only.
- Due to the Present situation of COVID19, applications with all supportive documents with respect to Age, Qualification, Experience, application fees, and other credentials should be mailed to the email id given below.
- Analyst – 08
- Sample Collector – 07
- Lab Attendant – 02