Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief and Rehabilitation Department has released BGTRR Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Medical Officer on its official website at http://www.bgtrrdmp.mp.gov.in/. BGTRR is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 44 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of BGTRR and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the BGTRR Recruitment 2021 by 31 March 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid MBBS certificate degree.
Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief and Rehabilitation Department Jobs 2021 | Apply Online BGTRR Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief and Rehabilitation Department|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 March 2021|
|Last Date||31 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 50070/-|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of MBBS or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply BGTRR Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BGTRR Jobs 2021 application: 65 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BGTRR Medical Officer Posts: 50070
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ ESM - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for BGTRR application submission: 09 March 2021
- Last Date for BGTRR Jobs form submission: 31 March 2021
Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief and Rehabilitation Department (BGTRR) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Medical Officer. Candidates who are looking for BGTRR Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for BGTRR Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.