BOAT Technician, Graduate Apprentices Recruitment 2019 for 90 Posts
BOAT Recruitment 2019: Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Southern Region has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for 90 vacant seats in the prescribed format from 22-April-2019 to 6-May-2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the official notification and can submit the application online through the official portal.
BOAT Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentices||40||1. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.|
2. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
3. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||50||1. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.|
2. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
3. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
BOAT Jobs 2019 Age Limit:
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
BOAT Jobs 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application starting date||22-April-2019|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||06-May-2019|
|Last date for applying CORDITE FACTORY ARUVANKADU||08-May-2019|
|Declaration of Shortlisted list||16-May-2019|
|Verification of Certificates for shortlisted candidates||23-May-2019|
BOAT Jobs 2019 Important Details:-
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Notification||View Here | Download Here|