BSSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Bihar Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Assistant, DEO, Inspector. The BSSC Jobs notification is released for 2187 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, BCA, Graduate, PGDCA certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 17 May 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official BSSC notification if they eligible. BSSC informationn given in this article like the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, BSSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, BSSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 2187 Assistant, DEO, Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant, DEO, Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 April 2022|
|Last Date||17 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant, DEO, Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, BCA, Graduate, PGDCA or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply BSSC Jobs 2022 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BSSC Jobs 2022 application: 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BSSC Assistant, DEO, Inspector Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ BC/ EBC - Rs. 540/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Woman - Rs. 135/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for BSSC application submission: 14 April 2022
- Last Date for BSSC Jobs form submission: 17 May 2022
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor. Candidates who are looking for BSSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for BSSC Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for BSSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also BSSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their BSSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful BSSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole BSSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of BSSC that is - https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for BSSC Vacancy)
- In that blank BSSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
BSSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.