Central Railway has released Latest Notification for Junior Translator (Hindi) Vacancies for 12 Posts. The application process starts on 9 October 2019. Interested aspirants can apply till 8 November 2019.
In this article, we will provide you all the details about Central Railway Sarkari Jobs 2019. According to Central Railway notification, the Eligibility for candidates has to be Graduate, Post-Graduate. For easier understanding about Central Railway Junior Translator Jobs 2019 posts we recommend Freshers as well as experienced candidates to read all sections of Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below carefully below. The direct links for Central Railway Notification 2019 PDF download, Form Submission and official website also provided in the table below. Aspirants must read the official notification before the final submission of Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
Central Railway Jobs 2019 – Apply 12 Junior Translator Posts
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Junior Translator|
|Total Posts||12 Seats|
|Start Date||October 09, 2019|
|Last Date||November 08, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Translation Test|
Posts & Qualification Details, Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
The Junior Translator recruitment will be conducted for 12 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table.
|Junior Translator||Candidate must have a Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level
Candidates must have a Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level
Important Date’s, Central Railway Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: October 09, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: November 08, 2019
Age Limit, Central Railway Junior Translator Jobs 2019
- As on January 01, 2020
- Maximum age limit for General, UR category: 42 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Application Fees, Central Railway Vacancy 2019
- No Fees for all categories of candidates.
Pay Salary, Central Railway Vacancy 2019
- Payscale for Junior Translator posts: Level of pay Scale – 06
Steps for How to Apply, Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on to the official website.
- Click on Junior Translator Recruitment Notification.
- Now select and download that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- That’s it! Now hit the submit button.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to Central Railway Jobs 2019 for the posts of Junior Translator given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Railway Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
Important Update for Central Railway Junior Translator Recruitment 2019 posts given below for Admit card and Results.
- Central Railway Junior Translator Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- Central Railway Junior Translator Result Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here