Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020- The Central University of Punjab has recently issued employment recruitment for the vacancy has announced for 27 Posts. According to the CUP official job notification 2020, the vacant posts are Non-Teaching.
For all the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies, the wait for Non-Teaching jobs is over. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Vacancy with the following steps. Candidates have to complete their registration on or before the last date. Stay tuned with this job for CUP Non-Teaching Vacancy Notification, Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Bharti Age limit, CUP Non-Teaching Vacancy Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more.
Central University of Punjab Jobs 2020, Notification Released for 27 Non-Teaching Vacancy
The last date for the online submission application for the Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching is 26 February 2020. The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for the Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Vacancy 2020.
|Organization Name||Central University of Punjab|
|Total Posts||27 Seats|
|Starting Date||February 04 2020|
|Last Date||February 26 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
GHC Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for CUP Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for CUP Non-Teaching Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificat0e. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years to 57 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
CUP Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
The Application Fee & Age Limit for the Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Recruitment Exam depends on the category of reservation for the candidate. The details of the fee of each category of reservation for the candidates are as follows.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) are Rs. 600/- for All other candidates.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) are ‘NIL’ for SC, ST, PWD, Women candidates.
CUP Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Starting Date: 04 February 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 26 February 2020
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Non-Teaching: Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 144200/
- the university can conduct written test/skill test to shortlist the candidates before the
- The qualifying marks will be 60% for the written/skill test.
- The Written Test will comprise 100 Multiple Choice type Question (MCQ)
- Questions may include following topics/areas: Language proficiency in English, General Knowledge, Analytical Ability University System, DoPT Rules, Central Universities Act, 2009, Office Procedures, Filing, Noting, Drafting, Basic GoI Rules etc. and/or questions relevant to the work profile of the post.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
Incharge (Recruitment) Central University of Punjab City Campus, Mansa Road Bathinda-151 001, India