Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released CGPSC Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Assistant Professor on its official website at http://psc.cg.gov.in/. CGPSC is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 140 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of CGPSC and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the CGPSC Recruitment 2021 by 01 May 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid DNB, Graduate, MD, Post Graduate certificate degree.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 | Apply Online CGPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Publish/Starting Date||02 April 2021|
|Last Date||01 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Professor||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of DNB, Graduate, MD, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply CGPSC Jobs 2021 application: 25 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply CGPSC Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for CGPSC Assistant Professor Posts: 15600-39100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 400/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: OBC/ SC/ ST - Rs. 300/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for CGPSC application submission: 02 April 2021
- Last Date for CGPSC Jobs form submission: 01 May 2021
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor (Medical). Candidates who are looking for CGPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for CGPSC Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.