FWD Recruitment 2020: Department of Forests & Wildlife has released the latest Notification to hire Forest Guard & Forester. The FWD Job Advertisement is issued for 20 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 10th, 12th Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 20 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official FWD notification. Now you should continue to this FWD Jobs article for other details like the Department of Forests & Wildlife Recruitment 2020 Notification, FWD Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.chandigarhforest.gov.in.
Department of Forests & Wildlife Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 20 Forest Guard & Forester Vacancies | FWD Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Department of Forests & Wildlife|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard & Forester|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||29 September 2020|
|Last Date||20 October 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Forest Guard & Forester||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 September 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply FWD Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply FWD Jobs 2020 application: 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for FWD Forest Guard & Forester Posts: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC - Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Women - Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for FWD application submission: 29 September 2020
- Last Date for FWD Jobs form submission: 20 October 2020
Department of Forests & Wildlife (FWD) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Forest Guard, Forester. Candidates who are looking for FWD Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for FWD Jobs 2020.
- The merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. Objective type test of 80 marks will be conducted and Qualifying marks for the test will be 40% for all candidates. No Interview will be conducted.
- There shall be a probation period of three years
- A candidate who has qualified written test will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by Medical Examination Test (MET).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) to be done by the Department of Forest and Wildlife Department, UT, Chandigarh. However, the Medical Examination Test (MET) will be done by the Board of Doctors of Government Multi Speciality Hospital (GMSH), Sector 16, UT, Chandigarh.
- Final Merit List to offer the appointment (category wise) will be prepared against the vacant posts for the candidate in order of merits who qualifying both PET & MET.
- Forester – 06
- Forest Guard – 14