Recent News: CollabCAD: Collaborative CAD Software software has been launched jointly by the Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog and National Informatics Center (NIC).
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) students across the country have been launched with the aim of creating and modifying 3D designs with a free flow of creativity and imagination. There is an indigenous three-dimensional Computer Added Design system that helps users create different models in virtual 3D space and create engineering drawings for the shop floor.
What Is Atal Tinkering Lab – ATL
- ATLs (Atal Tinkering Lab) are laboratories that house 3D printers, robotics, sensor technology equipment, internet systems, and microelectronic devices.
- The aim of the ATLs (Atal Tinkering Lab) lab is for the child to come out of book knowledge and participate in creative activities.
- The Atal Innovation Scheme Mission (AIM) aims to have such laboratories in more than 98% of smart cities and 93% of districts in the country so that children can participate in creative activities.
- A grant will be provided by the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to establish the Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL). Ten thousand rupees for the operation of the laboratory for a maximum of five years in addition to a one-time installation amount of Rs. Will also be given.
- A total of 14916 schools spread across 33 different states/union territories that have been selected by the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to establish the Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL).
|Niti Aayog Objectives||Foster involvement and participation in the economic policy-making process by the State Governments of India|
|Niti Aayog (Formed)||1 January 2015|
|National Informatics Centre (NIC)||NIC provides the infrastructure to help support the delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India.|