Recent News: CollabCAD: Collaborative CAD Software software has been launched jointly by the Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog and National Informatics Center (NIC).
Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) students across the country have been launched with the aim of creating and modifying 3D designs with a free flow of creativity and imagination. There is an indigenous three-dimensional Computer Added Design system that helps users create different models in virtual 3D space and create engineering drawings for the shop floor.
What Is Atal Tinkering Lab – ATL
- ATLs (Atal Tinkering Lab) are laboratories that house 3D printers, robotics, sensor technology equipment, internet systems, and microelectronic devices.
- The aim of the ATLs (Atal Tinkering Lab) lab is for the child to come out of book knowledge and participate in creative activities.
- The Atal Innovation Scheme Mission (AIM) aims to have such laboratories in more than 98% of smart cities and 93% of districts in the country so that children can participate in creative activities.
- A grant will be provided by the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to establish the Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL). Ten thousand rupees for the operation of the laboratory for a maximum of five years in addition to a one-time installation amount of Rs. Will also be given.
- A total of 14916 schools spread across 33 different states/union territories that have been selected by the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to establish the Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL).
|Niti Aayog Objectives||Foster involvement and participation in the economic policy-making process by the State Governments of India|
|Niti Aayog (Formed)||1 January 2015|
|National Informatics Centre (NIC)||NIC provides the infrastructure to help support the delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India.|