Recent News: A brand new initiative SVAMITVA Scheme of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Authorities of India has been launched in New Delhi on 27 April 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
To offer the proper of the rural individuals to document their residential properties in order that they’ll use their property for financial functions.
Associate Ministries / Departments:
A Built-in Asset Validation for Rural India for demarcation of residential land in rural areas utilizing newest survey strategies using drone expertise in collaboration with the SVAMITVA scheme, Ministry of Panchayati Raj, State Panchayati Raj Department, State Revenue Department and Survey of India Gives options.
Some Important Points:
- Most of the people of the village do not even have any documents to prove the ownership of their land.
- The target of the SVAMITVA Scheme is to find out the possession and file of residential land in rural areas.
- By way of this scheme, individuals in rural areas will get proper to the property of residential land.
- There can be a measurement of residential land in rural areas utilizing drones in order that there isn’t a dispute over the possession of the land. To perform this, state-of-the-art expertise like Google mapping can be used.
- After the document of residential property in rural areas, the tax will also be collected from the property house owners. The cash coming from the tax can be used for rural infrastructure.
- All village society’s works shall be made on-line by the possession plan.
- The details of the land shall be offered on the e-Gram Swaraj portal and other people may also be given a certificate of possession of their land.