CSIR IICT Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Technology for recruitment of Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF & Other. The CSIR IICT Jobs notification is released for 18 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 07 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official CSIR IICT notification if they eligible. CSIR IICT informationn given in this article like the CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification, CSIR IICT Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, CSIR IICT Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.iict.res.in.
CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 18 Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||CSIR Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF & Other|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 November 2020|
|Last Date||07 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15000-67000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply CSIR IICT Jobs 2020 application: 35 Years to 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for CSIR IICT Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF & Other Posts: 15000-67000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for CSIR IICT application submission: 25 November 2020
- Last Date for CSIR IICT Jobs form submission: 07 December 2020
CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Research Associate, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who are looking for CSIR IICT Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for CSIR IICT Jobs 2020.
|Read the official CSIR IICT Notification for detailed CSIR IICT job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply [Online]||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for CSIR IICT Jobs 2020
As always, this time also CSIR IICT has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their CSIR IICT Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful CSIR IICT apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole CSIR IICT Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of CSIR IICT that is - www.iict.res.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for CSIR IICT Vacancy)
- In that blank CSIR IICT job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form