DGR Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Directorate of Governance Reforms for recruitment of Assistant Manager, System Manager, Technical Assistant. The DGR Jobs notification is released for 322 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official DGR notification if they eligible. DGR informationn given in this article like the Directorate of Governance Reforms Recruitment 2020 Notification, DGR Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, DGR Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website dgrpg.punjab.gov.in.
Directorate of Governance Reforms Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 322 Assistant Manager, System Manager, Technical Assistant Vacancy
|Organization Name||Directorate of Governance Reforms|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager, System Manager, Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 November 2020|
|Last Date||15 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 35000-125000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Manager, System Manager, Technical Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply DGR Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply DGR Jobs 2020 application: 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for DGR Assistant Manager, System Manager, Technical Assistant Posts: Rs. 35000-125000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Physical Disable - Rs. 500/- | SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for DGR application submission: 25 November 2020
- Last Date for DGR Jobs form submission: 15 December 2020
Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR), Punjab has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager, System Manager, Senior System Manager, Technical Assistant. Candidates who are looking for DGR Punjab Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for DGR Punjab Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official DGR Punjab Notification for detailed DGR Punjab Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for DGR Jobs 2020
As always, this time also DGR has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their DGR Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful DGR apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole DGR Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of DGR that is - dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for DGR Vacancy)
- In that blank DGR job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
DGR Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.