DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for recruitment of Teacher, Manager. The DSSSB Jobs notification is released for 547 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, B.Ed, Diploma, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 August 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official DSSSB notification if they eligible. DSSSB informationn given in this article like the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022 Notification, DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, DSSSB Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 547 Teacher, Manager Vacancy
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Job Type||DSSSB Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Teacher, Manager|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||28 July 2022|
|Last Date||27 August 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 20200-34800/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Teacher, Manager||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, B.Ed, Diploma, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 27 August 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply DSSSB Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply DSSSB Jobs 2022 application: 30, 36 Years (Check Notice)
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for DSSSB Teacher, Manager Posts: Rs. 20200-34800/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: All Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female, SC/ST/ PwBD Aspirant – No Fees
- Publish/ Starting Date for DSSSB application submission: 28 July 2022
- Last Date for DSSSB Jobs form submission: 27 August 2022
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has officially released an advertisement for Teacher (TGT, PGT), Manager, Accountant, Store Keeper, Non-Teaching posts. Aspirants can submit the DSSSB Vacancy 2022 Form with the official link provided below, as DSSSB invited online applications.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for DSSSB Jobs 2022
As always, this time also DSSSB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their DSSSB Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful DSSSB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole DSSSB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of DSSSB that is - https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for DSSSB Vacancy)
- In that blank DSSSB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
DSSSB Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.