ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employee's State Insurance Corporation has released the latest Notification to hire Senior Resident, Junior Resident. The ESIC Job Advertisement is issued for 27 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a DNB, MBBS, MD, Medical, Medical Science, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 14 September 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official ESIC notification. Now you should continue to this ESIC Jobs article for other details like the Employee's State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification, ESIC Recruitment 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.esic.nic.in.
Employee's State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2020 | Apply Offline 27 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Vacancies | ESIC Recruitment 2020
|Posts Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||9 September 2020|
|Last Date||14 September 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Senior Resident - Rs. 67700/- | Junior Resident - Rs. 85000/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Resident, Junior Resident||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of DNB, MBBS, MD, Medical, Medical Science, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 14 September 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply ESIC Jobs 2020 application: Senior Resident - 45 Years | Junior Resident - 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for ESIC Senior Resident, Junior Resident Posts: Senior Resident - Rs. 67700/- | Junior Resident - Rs. 85000/-
- Publish/Starting Date for ESIC application submission: 9 September 2020
- Last Date for ESIC Jobs form submission: 14 September 2020
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply [Offline]||ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL,
K.K NAGAR, ASHOK PILLAR ROAD, CHENNAI-78
|Official Website||Click here|
- Senior Resident – The tenure of 3 years for Senior Residents is subject to satisfactory performance evaluation on an annual basis. No extension beyond 3 years of tenure.
- Senior Resident will be eligible for kinds of leaves as admissible to temporary government employees in accordance with the provisions of CCS (Leave) Rules 1972.
- For Junior Resident (Clinical): The appointment/engagement will be for one year only under a consolidated remuneration basis. They will be entitled to leave, maternity leave, etc. as per the Contractual Labour [Regulation & Abolition Act] 1970.
- Rules for Reservation will be implemented as per the Govt. of India instruction.
- The Appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointments.
- No claim for any service benefits like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical allowances, Medical benefits, Seniority, Promotion, etc. will be admissible.
- Candidate must be registered with State Medical Council/Dental Council or Medical Council of India as applicable, before joining the post.
- Candidate in the Government Service should submit “No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview and Relieving order at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview or joining.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all posts without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
- Candidates applying in OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD Category must possess the certificate issued by the competent authority, valid for admission/ job in Central Govt. Institutions issued before the date of interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview for the same category. However, he/she can be treated as UR Candidate.
- The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC [non-creamy layer] should submit the community certificate in Annexure “A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training O.M No. 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 30.05.2014 failing which the benefits of reservation /relaxation will not be given and their application shall be rejected and no request /correspondence will be entertained. Certificate issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidature will be treated as “General Category” for all purposes.
- The candidates appointed under the PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC and UR quota. The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/Institutions.
- The DEAN has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending on the actual requirement or to cancel this recruitment or to withdraw the offer of appointment.
- The Senior/Junior Resident so selected will be required to submit an acceptance/consent letter in writing before appearing for medical examination. 16 The doctors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of his/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of the notice period.
- The absence from work for a period of fifteen days without proper permission of the competent authority will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and automatic termination. The Senior Resident/Junior Resident is required to mark attendance manually as well as in Aadhar Based Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) daily during scheduled working days.
- They will also be required to attend an emergency, floor duty, and other clinical duty as assigned by the Competent Authority or his/her subordinate authority authorized.
- They will also be required to perform their duties in other departments as assigned by the competent authority.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offer of appointment/ engagement likely to be issued.
- The Senior and Junior Residents so engaged will be required to sign a contract devised for the purpose on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-
- The Selected Senior/Junior Resident candidates have to deposit security amount of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) in favor of ESI Fund A/C No. 1 payable at State Bank of India, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-78 and produce the demand draft at the time of joining. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract before the completion of his/her in lieu of notice. The contract is liable to be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof after giving one month’s notice on either side or on payment of one month’s emoluments in lieu of thereof.
- Interview fee of Rs.200/- in favor of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at Chennai (By Demand Draft) for all except candidates belongs to SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category.
- The candidate is permitted to apply for only one post at a time.
- EWS candidate appearing for the post must have an EWS certificate as per Govt. prescribed format.
- On selection, the candidate has to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India (Any branches) [This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India]