ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 » ESIC Hyderabad has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. ESIC Hyderabad Advertisement is issued for the Faculty, Super Speciality Specialists, Speciality Specialists, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutors Posts. As mention in the “ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 120. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 07 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in ESIC Hyderabad notification. Now you should continue to this ESIC Hyderabad Jobs article for other details like ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification, ESIC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Telangana Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.esicmchyd.ac.in.
“ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 120 Faculty, Speciality Specialists, Residents, Tutors Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||ESIC Hyderabad|
|Posts Name||Faculty, Super Speciality Specialists, Speciality Specialists, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutors|
|Starting Date||July 25, 2020|
|Last Date||August 07, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Faculty, Speciality Specialists, Residents, Tutors||120||AS per MCI, guidelines for the teaching faculty.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 25, 2020
- Last Date: August 07, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 69 Years
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female Candidates: NIL
- The Application Submission fees for All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Pay Scale for Professor Posts: Rs. 177000/-
- Pay Scale for Associate Professor Posts: Rs. 166000/-
- Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Specialist (Full Time) Posts: Rs. 101000/-
- Pay Scale for Surer Specialist (Full-Time) Posts: Rs. 175000/-
- Pay Scale for Super Specialist ( Part-Time) Posts: Rs. 82000/-
- Pay Scale for Specialist (Part-Time ) Posts: Rs. 60000/-
- Pay Scale for Senior Resident Posts: 7th Pay Salary
- Pay Scale for Junior Resident/ Tutor Posts: Rs. 85000/-
Application Apply Online – ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment” Application. The ESIC Hyderabad Faculty, Speciality Specialists, Residents, Tutors Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Personal Interview
Term of Contract
- Selected candidates shall be appointed purely on contractual basis for a period of one year or up lo completion of academic session 2020-21 defined by MCI/ university/as per ESIC Rules and Regulations & Residency Scheme applicable from time to time.
- The Medical College Hospital/Super Speciality Hospital is starting DNB Courses in the Super Speciality departments. In view or starting or DNB Super Speciality Courses, the contractual tenure in respect of Super Specialists is initially for one yc.ar and the extension will be considered depending on the requirement of Super Specialists for the respective Super Specialty DNB Course(s) in the College Hospital/Super Speciality Hospital subject to satisfactory performance and conduct. further, priority) will be given to the Super Specialists who have applied for Full Time Super Specialist.
- The Contractual engagement may be terminated I discontinued on .either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning a reason.
- Other terms and Conditions will be applicable issued by the competent authority from time to time.
- The Selected Super Specialist shall have an option to change as full time or Part-time at any time after joinin& by giving one month notice.
- The selected candidates can. be posted in any hospital of ESIC, Sanatbnagar, Hyderabad (i.e. ESlC Medical College Hospital/ ESIC Super Specialty hospital (Sanathnagar) as per requirement in view of patient care.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|