IBPS Recruitment 2020: IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the latest Notification to hire Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 26th August 2020 is the last date to submit IBPS PO/ MT Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in IBPS notification. Now you should continue to this IBPS Jobs article for other details like the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2020 Notification, IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bank Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ibps.in.
“Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 1167 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|Starting Date||August 05, 2020|
|Last Date||August 26, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official IBPS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 28 Years to 30 Years
- Pay Scale for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Candidates: Check Notification
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- The application submission fees for All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- Starting Date: August 05, 2020
- Last Date: August 26, 2020
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September 21, 2020, to September 29, 2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 3 October 2020, 10 October 2020 and 11 October 2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Online Examination – Main: November 28, 2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- The download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Conduct of interview: January/ February 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021
Application Apply Online – IBPS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should
be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand
starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of the left toe may be
taken. In all such cases where the left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the
uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of the left/right hand or toe).
– a handwritten declaration (text is given below). The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s
handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language,
the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text
of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed
declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Mode of Selection
- Online Examination (Pre and Main)
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification & Form||Download Here
|Official Website||Click here|
IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The IBPS Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the IBPS recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the IBPS Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) web site for PO Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.