ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the latest Notification to hire Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic). The ESIC Job Advertisement is issued for 01 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduate, Medical Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 27 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official ESIC notification. Now you should continue to this ESIC Jobs article for other details like the Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification, ESIC Recruitment 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.esic.nic.in.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2020 | Apply Offline 01 Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) Vacancies | ESIC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Type||ESIC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic)|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Dated||13 October 2020|
|Last Date||27 October 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Rs. 50000/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Medical or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply ESIC Jobs 2020 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for ESIC Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) Posts: Rs. Rs. 50000/-/-
- Publish/Starting Date for ESIC application submission: 13 October 2020
- Last Date for ESIC Jobs form submission: 27 October 2020
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic). Candidates who are looking for ESIC Varanasi Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for ESIC Varanasi Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Terms & Conditions
- All candidates should have to report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi, U.P. at 9.00 A.M. on the stipulated date.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the posts without assigning any reason.
- It is a contractual post for one year and the contract will be signed by the selected candidate on a stamp paper of Rs.100. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. The cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated/discontinued by either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
- On the engagement, Ayush Physician will have to deposit security money Rs.10,000/- through Demand Draft in favor of ‘ESIC Fund Account No.1’ payable at Varanasi at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of “No dues certificate”.
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview as per the given schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Registration certificate, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.