FACT Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited for recruitment of Technician, Manager, Trainee. The FACT Jobs notification is released for 137 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 29 July 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official FACT notification if they eligible. FACT informationn given in this article like the Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification, FACT Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, FACT Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://fact.co.in/.
Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 137 Technician, Manager, Trainee Vacancy
|Organization Name||Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore|
|Job Type||FACT Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Technician, Manager, Trainee|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||08 July 2022|
|Last Date||29 July 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 32000-54500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Technician, Manager, Trainee||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply FACT Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply FACT Jobs 2022 application: 26, 35, 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for FACT Technician, Manager, Trainee Posts: Rs. 32000-54500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Managerial - Rs 1180/- | Non-Managerial Posts - Rs. 590/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, PwBD, ESM, Internal candidates - No Fee
- Publish/ Starting Date for FACT application submission: 08 July 2022
- Last Date for FACT Jobs form submission: 29 July 2022
Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Technician, Manager, Trainee. Candidates who are looking for FACT Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for FACT Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for FACT Jobs 2022
As always, this time also FACT has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their FACT Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful FACT apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole FACT Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of FACT that is - https://fact.co.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for FACT Vacancy)
- In that blank FACT job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
FACT Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.