FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India for recruitment of Manager, Assistant, Food Analyst, Translator. The FSSAI Jobs notification is released for 254 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, B.Sc, B.Tech, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 07 November 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official FSSAI notification if they eligible. FSSAI informationn given in this article like the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Notification, FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, FSSAI Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://fssai.gov.in.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 254 Manager, Assistant, Food Analyst, Translator Vacancy
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Job Type||FSSAI Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Manager, Assistant, Food Analyst, Translator|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||08 October 2021|
|Last Date||07 November 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 32000-56100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Manager, Assistant, Food Analyst, Translator||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, B.Sc, B.Tech, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 07 November 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply FSSAI Jobs 2021 application: 25, 30 & 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for FSSAI Manager, Assistant, Food Analyst, Translator Posts: Rs. 32000-56100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 1500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for FSSAI application submission: 08 October 2021
- Last Date for FSSAI Jobs form submission: 07 November 2021
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Manager, Assistant, Food Analyst, Translator & Others. Candidates who are looking for FSSAI Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for FSSAI Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for FSSAI Jobs 2021
As always, this time also FSSAI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their FSSAI Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful FSSAI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole FSSAI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of FSSAI that is - https://fssai.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for FSSAI Vacancy)
- In that blank FSSAI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
FSSAI Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.