GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Government Medical College and Hospital for recruitment of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer). The GMCH Chandigarh Jobs notification is released for 162 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc Nursing, GNM, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 December 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official GMCH Chandigarh notification if they eligible. GMCH Chandigarh informationn given in this article like the Government Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2021 Notification, GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://gmch.gov.in/.
Government Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 162 Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Government Medical College and Hospital|
|Job Type||GMCH Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer)|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 November 2021|
|Last Date||27 December 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc Nursing, GNM, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2021 application: 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for GMCH Chandigarh Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer) Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC - Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for GMCH Chandigarh application submission: 11 November 2021
- Last Date for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs form submission: 27 December 2021
Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer)Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2021
As always, this time also GMCH Chandigarh has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful GMCH Chandigarh apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole GMCH Chandigarh Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of GMCH Chandigarh that is - http://gmch.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy)
- In that blank GMCH Chandigarh job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.