GMRC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation for recruitment of Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer. The GMRC Jobs notification is released for 118 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, ITI certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 January 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official GMRC notification if they eligible. GMRC informationn given in this article like the Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2022 Notification, GMRC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, GMRC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 118 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation|
|Posts Name||Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||04 January 2022|
|Last Date||21 January 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9000-15000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 22 December 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply GMRC Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply GMRC Jobs 2022 application: 28 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for GMRC Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer Posts: Rs. 9000-15000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ UR - Rs. 600/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SEBC/ OBC - Rs. 300/- | SC/ ST - Rs. 150/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for GMRC application submission: 04 January 2022
- Last Date for GMRC Jobs form submission: 21 January 2022
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer, and Maintainer. Candidates who are looking for GMRC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for GMRC Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for GMRC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also GMRC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their GMRC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful GMRC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole GMRC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of GMRC that is - https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for GMRC Vacancy)
- In that blank GMRC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
GMRC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.