Goa PSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Goa Public Service Commission for recruitment of Professor, Lecturer, Tutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor. The Goa PSC Jobs notification is released for 56 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, Law, M.Phil, NET, Ph.D, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 22 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Goa PSC notification if they eligible. Goa PSC informationn given in this article like the Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, Goa PSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Goa PSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://gpsc.goa.gov.in/.
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 56 Professor, Lecturer, Tutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Professor, Lecturer, Tutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 January 2021|
|Last Date||22 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9300-39100/-|
|Job Location||Panaji, Goa|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Professor, Lecturer, Tutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, Law, M.Phil, NET, Ph.D, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Goa PSC Jobs 2021 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Goa PSC Professor, Lecturer, Tutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts: 9300-39100
- Publish/ Starting Date for Goa PSC application submission: 09 January 2021
- Last Date for Goa PSC Jobs form submission: 22 January 2021
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Archivist Grade – I, Lecturer Assistant Professor, Mechanical Cultivation Officer, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Tutor. Candidates who are looking for Goa PSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Goa PSC Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Goa PSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Goa PSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Goa PSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Goa PSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Goa PSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Goa PSC that is - http://gpsc.goa.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Goa PSC Vacancy)
- In that blank Goa PSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form