GRSE Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers for recruitment of General Manager, Add. General Manager, Manager & Other. The GRSE Jobs notification is released for 11 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a CA, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, MBBS, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 10 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official GRSE notification if they eligible. GRSE informationn given in this article like the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Recruitment 2021 Notification, GRSE Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, GRSE Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.grse.in.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 11 General Manager, Add. General Manager, Manager & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers|
|Job Type||GRSE Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Supervisor, Apprentice, Manager, General Manager|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||02 December 2020|
|Last Date||10 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 30000-260000/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|General Manager, Add. General Manager, Manager & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of CA, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, MBBS, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 December 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply GRSE Jobs 2021 application: 52 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for GRSE General Manager, Add. General Manager, Manager & Other Posts: Rs. 30000-260000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for GRSE application submission: 02 December 2020
- Last Date for GRSE Jobs form submission: 10 January 2021
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of General Manager, Additional General Manager, Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Junior Manager, Deputy Manager. Candidates who are looking for GRSE Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for GRSE Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official GRSE Notification for detailed GRSE Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for GRSE Jobs 2021
As always, this time also GRSE has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their GRSE Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful GRSE apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole GRSE Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of GRSE that is - www.grse.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for GRSE Vacancy)
- In that blank GRSE job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
GRSE Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.