GSERC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Gujarat State Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee for recruitment of Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak. The GSERC Jobs notification is released for 5689 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a TAT certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official GSERC notification if they eligible. GSERC informationn given in this article like the Gujarat State Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee Recruitment 2021 Notification, GSERC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, GSERC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.gserc.in/.
Gujarat State Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 5689 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Vacancy
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee|
|Posts Name||Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||15 January 2021|
|Last Date||27 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Anand, Gujarat|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of TAT or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for GSERC Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Check Notice
- Publish/ Starting Date for GSERC application submission: 15 January 2021
- Last Date for GSERC Jobs form submission: 27 January 2021
Gujarat State Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee (GSERC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak. Candidates who are looking for GSERC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for GSERC Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for GSERC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also GSERC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their GSERC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful GSERC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole GSERC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of GSERC that is - https://www.gserc.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for GSERC Vacancy)
- In that blank GSERC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form