Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Gujarat Postal Circle for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The Gujarat Post Office Jobs notification is released for 1826 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 20 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Gujarat Post Office notification if they eligible. Gujarat Post Office informationn given in this article like the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification, Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.appost.in.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 1826 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||21 December 2020|
|Last Date||20 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 10000-14500/-|
|Job Location||Bharuch, Gujarat|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 21 December 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: 10000-14500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: OC/ OBC/ EWS/ Male/ Trans-man - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female/ Trans-Women/ Pwd - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Gujarat Post Office application submission: 21 December 2020
- Last Date for Gujarat Post Office Jobs form submission: 20 January 2021
Gujarat Post Office has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates who are looking for the Gujarat Post Office Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for the Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official Gujarat Post Office Notification for detailed Gujarat Post Office Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Gujarat Post Office has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Gujarat Post Office apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Gujarat Post Office Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Gujarat Post Office that is - www.appost.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Gujarat Post Office Vacancy)
- In that blank Gujarat Post Office job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.