Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020 » Gujarat Postal Circle (GPC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. GPC Advertisement is issued for the Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard, and MTS Posts. As mention in the “Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 144. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 31 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Postal Circle notification. Now you should continue to this Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs article for other details like Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification, Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Gujarat Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.gujaratpost.gov.in.
“Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 144 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard, and MTS Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard, and MTS|
|Starting Date||July 10, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard, and MTS||144||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th, or equivalent qualification by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 10, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- As on July 31, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 27 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 120/-
- Pay Scale for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Posts: Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-
- Pay Scale for Postman/ Mail Guard Posts: Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-
- Pay Scale for MTS Posts: Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 56900/-
Application Apply Online – Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must register themselves on the website http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect.
- Applications can be submitted through any of the three means
(a) Speed Posts addressed to The Assistant Director Postal Services/Recruitment) O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad – 380 001
(b) Through e-mail at [email protected]
(c) Th.rough online method on the website http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect.
- The online application will be accepted by the candidate. In case of any technical issue, the candidates can also apply through e-mail – [email protected]
- Those applied online/e-mail, the candidates need to send all documents by Speed posts too – The Assistant Director of Postal Services/Recruitment) 0/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad – 380 001
- The candidates who satisfy the a.hove conditions & desire to apply online will have to register himself/ herself in the portal on India post Website with effect from 10.07.2020 to 31.07.2020.
- The applicant has to visit the website http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect through the internet-enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, etc. carefully before filling up the application form.
- The applicant has to keep ready;
i) The scanned image of Photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions. (50 KB; 200×300 pixels preferable)
ii) Educational qualifications i.e. 1Qth Mark Sheet, 12th Mark Sheet, etc. (100 KB; A4 size)
iii) DOB proof if DOB is not in the SSCIHSC mark sheet/ certificate. (100 KB; A4 size)
iv) Caste certificate (in the prescribed format published by GOI) (100 KB; A4 size)
v) Certificate of Disability (100 KB; A4 size)
vi) Computer Certificate (if not taken as a subject in SSC/HSC) (100 KB; A4 size)
vii) Sports certificates (100 KB; A4 size)
- The applicant has to fill up the data required on-line and enter all mandatory fields.
- Finally, before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/ altered.
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any computerized Post office in India. If the fees are already paid, the same will be valid for previously applied applicants. The receipt of payment should be enclosed.
- Only one Registration of online application is allowed for one candidate. In case of duplicate registration, the one received later shall be considered
- For receiving the SMS/e-Mails to the registered mobile number/ registered e-Mail id, the candidates are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number, e-mail ID, otherwise, no correspondence will be entertained.
- The applicants after successful registration of the on-line application are advised to keep a printout of his/her application, copy of fee challan, a receipt issued by the post office for any future reference.
- The applicants are advised to upload a scanned copy of only original certificates/documents.
- Non-readable/blurred/wrong/mismatched certificates/documents will not be considered.
- The application registered on-line will be treated as provisional and it will be subject to verification of respective certificates/ documents.
- The applicant has to furnish a DECLARA TYON to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete, and correct to best to his/her knowledge and they will by the original documents/ testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false /incorrect information found/ detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the checkbox about this DECLARATION at the time ~f registration of the application form and before saving and uploading the application.
- Once the application is submitted, it cannot be modified or altered later.
- Meritorious Sports Candidates will be selected for an appointment based on the instructions contained in the Depa.rbnent of Personnel & Training OM no.14015/1/76-ESTI.(D) dated 04.08.1980 as amended from time to time.
- First Preference: Candidates who have represented the country in an INTERNATIONAL competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Second Preference: Candidates who have represented a State/Union Territory in the Senior or Junior Level National Championship Organized by the National Sports federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association and have won medals or position up to the third place. Between the candidates participating in Senior and Junior National
Championships/ games, the candidates have participated and won the medal in Senior National Championship gets preference.
- Third Preference: Candidates who have represented a University in an Inter-University competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities / Inter-University Sports Board and have won medals or positions up to third place in finals.
- Fourth Preference: Candidates who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Garnes Federation and have won medals or positions up to the third place.
- Fifth Preference: Candidates who have been awarded National Award in physical efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Sixth Preference: Candidates who have represented a State/Union Territory /University/ State School Teams at the Levels (II) to (IV) above but could not win a medal or Position in the same order of preference.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|