Indian Army Recruitment 2020 » Indian Army has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Indian Army Advertisement is issued for the Dental Corps Posts. As mention in the “Indian Army Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 43. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 30 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Indian Army notification. Now you should continue to this Indian Army Jobs article for other details like Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Notification, Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Army Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
“Indian Army Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 43 Dental Corps Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Dental Corps|
|Starting Date||June 30, 2020|
|Last Date||July 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Dental Corps||43||Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) /MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Mar 2020 & must be in possession of the Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2020.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official Indian Army Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 30, 2020
- Last Date: July 30, 2020
- As on December 31, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 45 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Pay Scale for Dental Corps Posts: Rs. 61300/- to Rs. 193900/-
Application Apply Online – Indian Army Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Indian Army Recruitment” Application. The Indian Army Dental Corps Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection procedure shall be as follows: –
- Screening for Calling for Interview: Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The list formulated will be utilized for screening of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview, i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for an interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC in the Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the
interview alone. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Medical Examination: All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|